We finally have a date and we can get back to doing what we all L💛VE !!!
We are pleased to announce that we shall be reopening our doors on Monday 12th April 2021 (government permitting) Yipeee!!!
Over the next few days our reception team will be in touch to re-book all those that sadly were cancelled in December.
Online and telephone bookings will be available and emails will be answered ASAP. Please be patient with our reception team as they will be extremely busy over the next few weeks.
We want to remind you that we will be following all the social distancing rules and will be wearing full PPE on re- opening as these guidelines have not changed.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Love The FOUR Directors XXXX
• Perspex screens will be installed at reception to ensure that the team and clients are protected.
• Perspex Screens will be installed at the backwashes.
• Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the salon.
• A deep clean is currently underway in all areas of the salon, and cleaning will take place after every client.
• On arrival to the salon both staff and client temperatures will be taken with a temperature gun, that is contact free. If anyone shows any sign of a temperature 38°or above, they will be asked to leave and not return for 14 days.
• Every client will be given a freshly laundered gown – no gowns will be re-used on that day as per our normal process.
• If clients on arrival have not brought their own PPE, a pack can be purchased at reception. Be advised the team will either be wearing a visor or facemask during your appointment.
• Due to the constraints within the salon due to social distancing, we ask that should you be running late for a specific appointment that you contact us immediately as this can have a knock-on effect to the bookings and timings of the whole salon and adhering to social distance guidelines. We will endeavour to fulfil the appointment time and complete as much of this as possible, whilst charging for your already booked appointment.
• Each station will be sanitised thoroughly between clients – as are hair tools – we are working closely with Barbicide® to ensure your safety.
• There will be no smudges at this time, tint appointment only.
• Our team will be also be split into 3 different work “bubbles” and will working differing days.
• Unfortunately, in line with guidelines all magazines have been removed from the Salon.
• As a temporary measure, and we will look to review following client feedback, there will be no food or beverages provided. There will be the opportunity to purchase water if required.
• For a period of 8 weeks we will not be taking on any new clients or colour changes but are happy to discuss any changes required via email.
We will be extending our opening hours to accommodate our clients first appointment as quickly as possible, and will be opened from Monday – Saturday and will endeavour to ensure all of our clients are booked in as quickly as possible.
We politely request that you notify the salon at least 48 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid paying a cancellation fee. Failure to cancel your appointment within 48 hours or not attending your appointment on the day, will require a 100% cancellation fee.
Once again, we would like to thank you all for all your kind messages and your continued loyalty whilst we have been closed. It has meant so much to us. So many of you have expressed your support to us and understand how hard it is for small businesses in this current climate.
We have been overwhelmed by your generous offers of both business and financial support to overcome this uncertain time for FOUR and also our amazing accounting team that have been pivotal in enabling the reopening of the salon.
We look forward to welcoming you all back.
All our Love, Directors at FOUR